Dreams of Creation Australia
Earth Woman Dreaming Square Painting Giclee Print by Mirree Contemporary Aboriginal Art
Your PRINT will include the INNER MESSAGE & STORY BEHIND THE PAINTING:
“Earth Woman Dreaming” ~ EARTH HEALER
Earth Woman is seated in the common lotus sitting position, which is a position that is well-known in Meditation and Yoga practices. It is the position when you want to connect with your own spirituality to understand more about yourself on a deeper level without distractions.
The Serpent arms represent the transformative powers and healing abilities that Earth Woman uses to channel this Earth energy, which also spreads out to areas and people that are in need of its healing energy. Through the self she has mastered this ability and the different elements of nature to assist in this infinite connection to Earth.
Through this connection she has with herself and her healing powers she is healing the world, which in turn heals herself and those that surround her. At the very heart of herself she holds the heart of creation, which is what the tree represents which is apart of her, she is one with.
The stars are the Universal connection to all that is. And the 6-petalled flowers at the base of the tree and above the head (crown) are the healing tools that assist with healing Mother Earth and all those that are in need. It also represents the seed of life which is said to be the blue-print of creation and resides within all major religions and a lot of ancient cultures around the world. Its also represents the feminine and fertility.
When we can understand our innate abilities more, we can connect to the very heart of creation and it is at this very heart that all things can become possible.
Created in collaboration with Sallie Francis.
“My paintings come from a feeling inside that I can see. I slowing break it down into color and form through preliminary sketches, with this the rhythm also comes. But always the visions are my feelings. Nature moves me in ways I can only describe through my paintings...”
Mirree is a Contemporary Aboriginal Artist from Wiradjuri country in NSW Australia. She has been painting since a teenager; she wishes to share her gift of painting & story telling to the world. Purchase Mirree’s Art here: www.dreamsofcreation.com OR follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artbymirree
One of a kind Australian Aboriginal Contemporary Art Giclee Print by Mirree.
- Print does not contain any watermark or writing other than Signature.
- Choose from the following Sizes Available:
- 40cm x 40cm - $195.00
- Media: 300gsm Fine Art Giclee Print Archival pigment print on acid-free, premium grade fine art rag media, your Print will contain up to a 1cm white border all way around to give you a better look when framing.
- Package: Your Print will come Packaged in Clear Plastic Wrap, with Black Cardboard Backing for transport durability & comes with an A6 Postcard with the Story on one side & Artwork pic on the back.
- Postage: Your Print will be package as above & inserted in a Rigid A4 Cardboard Envelope if you choose the 20 x 30cm option, all other sizes will be rolled in the appropriate sized cardboard tube to ensure durability during transportation to you anywhere in the world.
- Quality: Made to strict museum high quality standards, Mirree's Giclee Prints have a fade-free archival rating of greater than 100 years.
- What a great way to own one of Mirree's exclusive prints, this print was created from the original painting.
The next best thing to owning the original Artwork, Archival-grade Giclee Prints can be found in the world's finest museums and art galleries around the world.
What is a Giclée?
A Giclée (zhee-clay) is a printing process using high-quality digital files, archival-grade pigments and acid free media resulting in a fade-free image.