Dreams of Creation Australia
'ANCESTRAL SPARROW' Spiritual Integrity A3 Girlcee Print by Mirree Contemporary Aboriginal Art
Your PRINT will include the INNER MESSAGE & STORY BEHIND THE PAINTING:
“Ancestral Sparrow” – SPIRITUAL INTEGRITY
This painting reminds us that all life is precious and although sometimes in life people can be like pests, they make up part of our lessons in this world. When a situation can no longer be resolved, it is better to walk away and be happy within yourself. Nothing is more fulfilling then giving to yourself so that the flow of life can continue and you are the least suffering from the situation that is no longer serving you. This painting is a symbol of personal happiness within oneself, a very bold and cheerful bird the House Sparrow, member of the finch family has been in contact with people for almost 10,000 years, they possess a high circadian rhythm which means they are in tune with the light sensitivity of the sun, enabling them to have a strict pattern of sleeping and eating. When this part of ourselves is out of balance, it can eventually make us very unhappy. Release the pest that is currently in your life making you unhappy, it maybe someone you thought was a friend, family or work member. Whoever it maybe, give back to yourself again so that your natural flow and rhythm returns, making you happy again.
POSITIVE: Happiness, Flow of Life, Abundance, Peace
NEGATIVE: Depression, Removing the Ties or Cords that Bind, Lack of Trust or Money, Unsettled
“My paintings come from a feeling inside that I can see. I slowing break it down into color and form through preliminary sketches, with this the rhythm also comes. But always the visions are my feelings. Nature moves me in ways I can only describe through my paintings...”
Mirree is a Contemporary Aboriginal Artist from Wiradjuri country in NSW Australia. She has been painting since a teenager; she wishes to share her gift of painting & story telling to the world. Purchase Mirree’s Art here: www.dreamsofcreation.com OR follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artbymirree
One of a kind Australian Aboriginal Contemporary Art Giclee Print by Mirree.
- Print does not contain any watermark or writing other than Signature
- Choose from the following Sizes Available:
- 30cm x 40cm (approx A3 Size) ~ $139.00
- 40cm x 50cm ~ $179.00
- Media: 300gsm Fine Art Giclee Print Archival pigment print on acid-free, premium grade fine art rag media, your Print will contain up to a 1cm white border all way around to give you a better look when framing.
- Package: Your Print will come Packaged and rolled in a Cardboard Mailing Tube, & comes with an A6 Postcard with the Story on one side & Artwork pic on the back.
- Postage: Your Print will be package as above & inserted in a Rigid A4 Cardboard Envelope if you choose the 20 x 30cm option, all other sizes will be rolled in the appropriate sized cardboard tube to ensure durability during transportation to you anywhere in the world.
- Quality: Made to strict museum high quality standards, Mirree's Giclee Prints have a fade-free archival rating of greater than 100 years.
- Finishing Touches: Individually Numbered & Signed personally by the Artist Mirree!
- What a great way to own one of Mirree's exclusive prints, this print was created from the original painting.
The next best thing to owning the original Artwork, Archival-grade Giclee Prints can be found in the world's finest museums and art galleries around the world.
What is a Giclée?
A Giclée (zhee-clay) is a printing process using high-quality digital files, archival-grade pigments and acid free media resulting in a fade-free image.