Dreams of Creation Australia
'Brolga Babies' A3 Girlcee Print by Mirree Contemporary Aboriginal Art
Your PRINT will include the INNER MESSAGE & STORY BEHIND THE PAINTING:
“Brolga Babies with Mother Power”
The Spirit of the Mother and Baby is coming back and it is here to stay!
The Mother and Baby healing is not only something that is at the forefront within society but its within each and every family household and unit.
In the family unit everyone plays an important role in keeping the family together and fully functional. Although Kangaroo and Baby is visually playing a small part in this painting, spiritually it has opened the door for healing to come through. The “Mother’s Love” energy can come from either parent, the mother, father and from both whenever the need is there. Because of the Spirit of the Kangaroo & Baby, all family members are contained within this painting and represents the perfect family union, with all elements from nature, culture and ways & honouring of the land are contained within this painting.
To find out more about the Animals, Symbols and Colour Meanings within this Painting go to the “The Colouring Book of the Dreamtime” Companion Pocket Book.
BROLGAS SYMBOLIZE: The appreciation of the inner beauty that is inside of you, Recogition of the light that shines, Wisdom & learning of the self within the belly to uncover.
“My paintings come from a feeling inside that I can see. I slowing break it down into color and form through preliminary sketches, with this the rhythm also comes. But always the visions are my feelings. Nature moves me in ways I can only describe through my paintings...”
Mirree is a Contemporary Aboriginal Artist from Wiradjuri country in NSW Australia. She has been painting since a teenager; she wishes to share her gift of painting & story telling to the world. Purchase Mirree’s Art here: www.dreamsofcreation.com OR follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artbymirree
One of a kind Australian Aboriginal Contemporary Art Giclee Print by Mirree.
- Print does not contain any watermark or writing other than Signature
- Choose from the following Sizes Available:
- 30cm x 40cm (approx A3 Size) ~ $139.00
- Media: 300gsm Fine Art Giclee Print Archival pigment print on acid-free, premium grade fine art rag media, your Print will contain up to a 1cm white border all way around to give you a better look when framing.
- Package: Your Print will come Packaged and rolled in a Cardboard Mailing Tube, & comes with an A6 Postcard with the Story on one side & Artwork pic on the back.
- Postage: Your Print will be package as above & inserted in a Rigid A4 Cardboard Envelope if you choose the 20 x 30cm option, all other sizes will be rolled in the appropriate sized cardboard tube to ensure durability during transportation to you anywhere in the world.
- Quality: Made to strict museum high quality standards, Mirree's Giclee Prints have a fade-free archival rating of greater than 100 years.
- Finishing Touches: Individually Numbered & Signed personally by the Artist Mirree!
- What a great way to own one of Mirree's exclusive prints, this print was created from the original painting.
The next best thing to owning the original Artwork, Archival-grade Giclee Prints can be found in the world's finest museums and art galleries around the world.
What is a Giclée?
A Giclée (zhee-clay) is a printing process using high-quality digital files, archival-grade pigments and acid free media resulting in a fade-free image.