Dreams of Creation Australia
Extra Large Version Limited Edition Dingo Claws Girlcee Print by Mirree Contemporary Aboriginal Art
Your PRINT will include the INNER MESSAGE & STORY BEHIND THE PAINTING:
“Dingo Claws” ~ The Beginning/Ending of a Spiritual Cycle
I created a series of the Dingo about 12 years ago, just before I received my totem of the Dingo, the series was created from Large Oil Paintings and Lino Prints. 'Mirree' in my Aboriginal language means Dingo/Dog. So this was the 1st that was created in the Lino Prints of the Series of about 4-6 different body parts of the Dingo. I wanted to create the inner feeling of the Dingo, the acute instincts that they have, I wanted to become one with the Dingo & so from that yearning I created this series. I then felt from that yearning that it initiated something that was to be the beginning of something I had no idea how big it was to become within my world of feelings. Now it has become part of me, guiding me every step of the way.“My paintings come from a feeling inside that I can see. I slowing break it down into color and form through preliminary sketches, with this the rhythm also comes. But always the visions are my feelings. Nature moves me in ways I can only describe through my paintings...”
But what does it mean to me?
For you it is here as a guide and to let you know that something really big is about to end or start in your life that will be of immense importance to your future, so take note.
Mirree is a Contemporary Aboriginal Artist from Wiradjuri country in NSW Australia. She has been painting since a teenager; she wishes to share her gift of painting & story telling to the world. Purchase Mirree’s Art here: www.dreamsofcreation.com OR follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artbymirree
The highest possible quality in a Print and the closest thing to owning the Original but without the Price Tag, your friends will think it's the actual Original.
One of a kind Australian Aboriginal Contemporary Art Giclee Print by Mirree.
- ONLY 150 AVAILABLE
- Print does not contain any watermark or writing other than Signature & numbering.
- The Extra Large Version
1 Size in the Fine Art Rag Paper Media
100cm x 110cm 40’ x 43.3’ - $999.00 Fine Art Rag Paper Media
Includes 1 inch/2.5cm margin beyond the image size shown, ready for framing.
1 Size in the Fine Art Canvas Media
100cm x 110cm 40' x 43.3' - $1400.00 Fine Art Canvas Media
Includes 2 inch/5cm margin beyond the image size shown, ready to be stretched.
Can't see the size your after then get in contact with Mirree on live chat and leave your message if not available, she will reply to you within 24 hours.
- Media: Fine Art Giclee Print Archival pigment print on acid-free, premium grade fine art rag or canvas media.
- Package: Your Print will come Packaged in Tissue Paper & comes with an A6 Postcard with the Story on one side & Artwork pic on the back.
- Postage: Your Print will be package as above & rolled in the appropriate sized cardboard tube to ensure durability during transportation to you anywhere in the world.
- Quality: Made to strict museum high quality standards, Mirree's Giclee Prints have a fade-free archival rating of greater than 100 years.
- Finishing Touches: Individually Numbered & Signed personally by the Artist Mirree!
- What a great way to own one of Mirree's exclusive prints, this print was created from the original painting.
The next best thing to owning the original Artwork, Archival-grade Giclee Prints can be found in the world's finest museums and art galleries around the world.
What is a Giclée?
A Giclée (zhee-clay) is a printing process using high-quality digital files, archival-grade pigments and acid free media resulting in a fade-free image.