Dreams of Creation Australia
'HUMPBACK WHALE' Soul Searching A3 Girlcee Print by Mirree Contemporary Aboriginal Art
Your PRINT will include the INNER MESSAGE & STORY BEHIND THE PAINTING:
Humpback Whale ~ Soul Searching
The Humpback Whale came to me when thinking about many questions in my life...it was in that moment that I knew that the Whale was about Soul Searching and this image which was the Painting will be the smaller version of the 1 meter Painting I'm currently in the process of doing now...The painting below contains fire coral, fan coral, Sydney Weedy Dragon, the Humpback Whale & clumps of earth and reef.
The spirals are the energy and the wavy lines coming out is the pure power it has over the sea life that it surrounds and the dots are the finer vibrations & echoes.
Are you currently faced with the many paths that life has to offer?
The Whale uses echolocation in order to always understand the paths it needs to take and these journey lines maximise the navigation & supplies it needs in order to continue on track. There is always many man-made distractions that the Whale is up against, such as the noise pollution from ships and other sea vessels, which cause friction for the Whale. Understanding the depths of the soul is a courageous act but a very scary thing also. With these paths in mind that are constantly been travelled by the Whale we are able to look at the common paths we have traveled also, and by asking the appropiate questions such as why something has or hasn't worked out, it can show a lot about our habits which are either working for or against us. Isn't it time you took control of your own destiny...There is much to be learnt from the Whale.
Positive: Harmony, Self-Realization, Success
Negative: Disharmony, Oblivious, Indifference
“My paintings come from a feeling inside that I can see. I slowing break it down into color and form through preliminary sketches, with this the rhythm also comes. But always the visions are my feelings. Nature moves me in ways I can only describe through my paintings...”
Mirree is a Contemporary Aboriginal Artist from Wiradjuri country in NSW Australia. She has been painting since a teenager; she wishes to share her gift of painting & story telling to the world. Purchase Mirree’s Art here: www.dreamsofcreation.com OR follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artbymirree
One of a kind Australian Aboriginal Contemporary Art Giclee Print by Mirree.
- Print does not contain any watermark or writing other than Signature
- Choose from the following Sizes Available:
- 30cm x 40cm (approx A3 Size) ~ $139.00
- 40cm x 50cm ~ $179.00
- Media: 300gsm Fine Art Giclee Print Archival pigment print on acid-free, premium grade fine art rag media, your Print will contain up to a 1cm white border all way around to give you a better look when framing.
- Package: Your Print will come Packaged and rolled in a Cardboard Mailing Tube, & comes with an A6 Postcard with the Story on one side & Artwork pic on the back.
- Postage: Your Print will be package as above & inserted in a Rigid A4 Cardboard Envelope if you choose the 20 x 30cm option, all other sizes will be rolled in the appropriate sized cardboard tube to ensure durability during transportation to you anywhere in the world.
- Quality: Made to strict museum high quality standards, Mirree's Giclee Prints have a fade-free archival rating of greater than 100 years.
- Finishing Touches: Individually Numbered & Signed personally by the Artist Mirree!
- What a great way to own one of Mirree's exclusive prints, this print was created from the original painting.
The next best thing to owning the original Artwork, Archival-grade Giclee Prints can be found in the world's finest museums and art galleries around the world.
What is a Giclée?
A Giclée (zhee-clay) is a printing process using high-quality digital files, archival-grade pigments and acid free media resulting in a fade-free image.