Dreams of Creation Australia
'Snowy Owl Dreaming with Butterfly & flower medicine with Dreamcatcher' A3 Girlcee Print by Mirree Contemporary Aboriginal Art
Your PRINT will include the INNER MESSAGE & STORY BEHIND THE PAINTING:
Snowy Owl Dreaming with Butterfly & flower medicine and Dreamcatcher
When buying a White Owl painting, try to remember that it will give you strong medicine and messages from spirit.
The Owl captures messages that remain hidden & far from view. Are you taking the opportunity to listen to the deepest part of your soul? Is there anything that you need to release from your life? Take some time out to listen deeply to those subtle messages that the Owl is bringing us today; this will re-align you to the mysteries of your soul path. It is an important time to hear your inner voice, trust and allow the hidden signs to come through and move forward with your newfound knowledge with confidence.
NEGATIVE: Darkness, Ignorance, Stagnant
POSITIVE: Release, Truth, Soul Purpose
The Dreamcatcher has been a traditional symbol of the Native Americans and is based on wisdom of the spirit world. The hole in the centre is where all the good spirits can pass through, the bad ones get captured and trapped in the web to disappear on mornings 1st light.
The good dreams get filtered down through the hole, trickling down to the feathers to ensure they reach the owners dreams.
Flowers give us hope and give us something to hang onto. When I was a little girl I went through a lot of horrendous experiences and then a miracle accoured which was carried on a message of a flower which I saw come back to life after being dead right in front of my very eyes.
It was a magical experience and one I almost forgot until I got older and began to remember again. So, flowers can be highly beneficial to the healing process or journey you may be going through at the time. We can forget so many memories and experiences from when we were young because of our day-to-day busy lives that symbolic and colourful paintings with sacred messages and symbols from nature can awaken us to, reminding and connecting us to the purity of our soul and the guidance that comes from within, just dying to come out.
Butterfly reminds us that at anytime we could be going through life's up or downs, don't worry this is just a passing phase and will not last long. You will be far stronger from the experience. Butterfly also offers emotional healing and protection when there is letting go involved.
“My paintings come from a feeling inside that I can see. I slowing break it down into color and form through preliminary sketches, with this the rhythm also comes. But always the visions are my feelings. Nature moves me in ways I can only describe through my paintings...”
Mirree is a Contemporary Aboriginal Artist from Wiradjuri country in NSW Australia. She has been painting since a teenager; she wishes to share her gift of painting & story telling to the world. Purchase Mirree’s Art here: www.dreamsofcreation.com OR follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artbymirree
One of a kind Australian Aboriginal Contemporary Art Giclee Print by Mirree.
- Print does not contain any watermark or writing other than Signature
- Choose from the following Sizes Available:
- 30cm x 40cm (approx A3 Size) ~ $139.00
- Media: 300gsm Fine Art Giclee Print Archival pigment print on acid-free, premium grade fine art rag media, your Print will contain up to a 1cm white border all way around to give you a better look when framing.
- Package: Your Print will come Packaged and rolled in a Cardboard Mailing Tube, & comes with an A6 Postcard with the Story on one side & Artwork pic on the back.
- Postage: Your Print will be package as above & inserted in a Rigid A4 Cardboard Envelope if you choose the 20 x 30cm option, all other sizes will be rolled in the appropriate sized cardboard tube to ensure durability during transportation to you anywhere in the world.
- Quality: Made to strict museum high quality standards, Mirree's Giclee Prints have a fade-free archival rating of greater than 100 years.
- Finishing Touches: Individually Signed personally by the Artist Mirree!
- What a great way to own one of Mirree's exclusive prints, this print was created from the original painting.
The next best thing to owning the original Artwork, Archival-grade Giclee Prints can be found in the world's finest museums and art galleries around the world.
What is a Giclée?
A Giclée (zhee-clay) is a printing process using high-quality digital files, archival-grade pigments and acid free media resulting in a fade-free image.