Dreams of Creation Australia
Turtle by Stormy Night Painting Giclee Print Contemporary Aboriginal Art Print by Mirree
Your PRINT will include the INNER MESSAGE & STORY BEHIND THE PAINTING:
TURTLE BY STORMY NIGHT
Turtle by Stormy Night.
Purple skies are a true miracle of nature, they are a real phenomenon that appear just before or after a major storm hits such as a hurricane or typhoon. This magical purple hue happens in the sky when the storm clouds hang low and the atmosphere is super-soaked with moisture.
This occurrence in nature is a type of light that is called “Scattering".
Never in history is there anything written about the core of the Earth and the effects it would have on humanity into the future due to the current effects of development from clearing trees, the removal and moving of dirt piles. You cannot keep taking from the Earth without a catastrophe happening. Nasa has evidence that the electromagnetic field of the Earth is moving and splitting.
This instability can happen in concentrations and is seen in the sky such as the ‘Purple Sky’ as a phenomenon which is contained in “Turtle by Stormy Sky”, this instability is also within us because we are connected to Earth through our psychical body, just like every living thing, even animals. Animals are the 1st to be effected by these catastrophes and will often enough be the 1st to warn us and children also.
“My paintings come from a feeling inside that I can see. I slowing break it down into color and form through preliminary sketches, with this the rhythm also comes. But always the visions are my feelings. Nature moves me in ways I can only describe through my paintings...”
Mirree is a Contemporary Aboriginal Artist from Wiradjuri country in NSW Australia. She has been painting since a teenager; she wishes to share her gift of painting & story telling to the world. Purchase Mirree’s Art here: www.dreamsofcreation.com OR follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artbymirree
One of a kind Australian Aboriginal Contemporary Art Giclee Print by Mirree.
- Print does not contain any watermark or writing other than the Signature.
- Choose from the following Sizes Available:
- 30cm x 40cm - $139.00
- Media: 300gsm Fine Art Giclee Print Archival pigment print on acid-free, premium grade fine art rag media, your Print will contain up to a 1cm white border all way around to give you a better look when framing.
- Package: Your Print will come Packaged in Clear Plastic Wrap, with Black Cardboard Backing for transport durability & comes with an A6 Postcard with the Story on one side & Artwork pic on the back.
- Postage: Your Print will be package as above & inserted in a Rigid A4 Cardboard Envelope if you choose the 20 x 30cm option, all other sizes will be rolled in the appropriate sized cardboard tube to ensure durability during transportation to you anywhere in the world.
- Quality: Made to strict museum high quality standards, Mirree's Giclee Prints have a fade-free archival rating of greater than 100 years.
- Finishing Touches: Individually Signed personally by the Artist Mirree!
- What a great way to own one of Mirree's exclusive prints, this print was created from the original painting worth $15,000 each.
The next best thing to owning the original Artwork, Archival-grade Giclee Prints can be found in the world's finest museums and art galleries around the world.
What is a Giclée?
A Giclée (zhee-clay) is a printing process using high-quality digital files, archival-grade pigments and acid free media resulting in a fade-free image.