FULL COLOUR COMPANION BOOK WITH ALL YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMALS
ANIMAL TOTEM SPIRITUAL MESSAGE
COLOURING TIPS AND MUCH MORE...
Inside the Companion Book
If you are having any problems purchasing online, please do not hesitate to send MIRREE an email at : email@example.com with all your details such as name, address, email and your order and I will put the order through manually for you. I have a number of customers that prefer it this way and is more convenient for them.
If you've already loved Mirree's Animal Totem Dreaming Paintings, well now they will be carefully comprised into a collection inside this "Companion Animal Totem Book" especially for adults, beginners and kids alike.
Everything in the book, from the picture to the written text, the cover, back, even down to the production of it, under Mirree's direction has been created by Contemporary Aboriginal Artist.
- Order direct from the Aboriginal Artist that created it, contact Mirree personally via her Facebook page at: Artworks by Mirree if you have any troubles putting your order through
- In the Companion Book: includes spiritual stories, fun facts, colouring tips and much much more
- Spiritual Animal meanings to help you along your journey
- Each page is printed double sided in full colour
- Completely hand-crafted, designed & created by Contemporary Aboriginal Artist Mirree from her Animal Totem Paintings from the past 5-6 years
- A5 Landscape - 38 page Pocket Book, so you can take it with you wherever you go
- Mirree has won "Teacher of the Year" Award for her work in the past for making students feel that sense of belonging through Art (see Certificate)
You will receive:
x1 A5 Size Animal Totem Companion Book Ringbound
DONT BE FOOLED BY IMITATION ABORIGINAL DREAMTIME BOOKS, THEY HAVE NOT BEEN DIRECTLY CREATED FROM AN ABORIGINAL ARTIST LIKE THIS ONE HAS.
What makes this book so unique is that it has been designed, created and written by Aboriginal Artist: Mirree & the book will not be made available in the shops, it can only be purchased here online or from Mirree personally via her Facebook page at: Artworks by Mirree
There is more to come soon...
Pictures & Stories © by Mirree
This book is a tribute to my Dad who has stood by my side since the beginning of my journey of self discovery and healing through Art, it was never an easy time back then, but one that has continued to enrich my life everyday since. Besides great things are never meant to be easy, otherwise everyone would be doing it! Below is a newspaper clipping from my very 1st Cultural Art award I won, we both won awards that year. He gives me the strength to grow, inspiring me to continue my life's passion, against any odds.
Mirree is a Contemporary Aboriginal Artist from Wiradjuri country in NSW Australia. She won the "Teacher of the Year" award in 2009 for her work teaching at the Canberra Institute of Technology at the Aboriginal Centre teaching cultural Art to students from the ages of 15-55, making the students feel that sense of belonging through their Art. She has been painting since a teenager; she wishes to share her gift of painting & story telling to the world. Purchase Mirree’s Art here: www.artbymirree.com.au OR
follow her on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artbymirree